We invite you to find out more about joining our growing family of supporters.
CTLO is a designated priority for breakthrough, the Caltech Campaign:
- Find out more in our CTLO Campaign Brochure
- Learn about our work in the Campaign Magazine: Science is for Sharing
Please contact CTLO's founding director, Dr. Cassandra Volpe Horii, to discover opportunities for alumni, community members, foundations, and individual donors to make an impact on teaching, learning, and outreach. We are grateful for your support and collaboration.
If you would like to give now, you can conveniently make an online gift:
- After entering your donation amount, select "Choose specific designations."
- In the pop-up designations window, scroll down to the "Other" section and select "Other Designation."
- Click "Continue" to close the pop-up.
- Type "Center for Teaching, Learning, & Outreach" in the write-in box where you are asked to provide details related to your "Other designation" selection.
You may also mail contributions to the Center for Teaching, Learning, & Outreach, California Institute of Technology, MC 369-86, Pasadena, CA 91125.
Thank you for considering CTLO in your philanthropic efforts. We are grateful for your support of teaching, learning, and educational outreach at Caltech.